Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The Pinnacle of Air Travel

I have heard about the unbelievable convenience and comfort on Emirates air, but I had no idea to what lengths they have gone to make this a reality. Now that I'm on my way, I've taken the time to really check it out. It's unlike any commercial airline today. In first-class, you get your own private cabin, complete with a reading lamp, meal service, and the luxury of completely reclining. You might be saying, "I never travel first-class, so why do I care." Well, they've taken care of that too. even in Business or Economy Class, there is more space, the ability to recline, full meal service, individual plasma screens, and awesome service. Oh, also, did I mention that the lounges provided in the terminals are private and full service!

I'm leaving for Dubai on Friday afternoon, and I can't wait to see more of what they have. If you want to read more about this incredible airline, check it out here.

1 comment:

  1. For convenience and luxury travel, the only word which i can refer is a Private Jet. This can allow you to fly anywhere and anytime around the world.

    ReplyDelete